Navratri special recipe: Kaju Katli
Kaju Katli is something that will give your taste buds a wonderful treat.
cashew nuts 3/4 cup
sugar 3/4 cup
Milk 2 tbsp
Ghee 2 tsp
vanilla essence 1 tbsp
water 1 cup (boiling)
silver leaf 2 sheets
Soak the cashew nuts in boiling water for 1 hour.
Combine the sugar, milk and cashew nut(drained) in a food processor to create a smooth paste.
Heat the ghee in a large pan, add the cashew nut paste and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick.
Then, add vanilla essence and mix thoroughly.
Put this mixture in a greased tray and spread it evenly and press the silver leaf on the top.
Let it cool. After it is cooled, cut into diamond shaped pieces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Sizzling` Kareena Kapoor closes LFW 2015 for Gaurav Gupta
- Real life hot couple raise the heat with skin show for Cosmo
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- When Shah Rukh Khan turned 'cupid' for a young couple!
- 'Sasural Simar Ka': Pratyusha Banerjee bids goodbye!