Navratri Special recipe: Palak pakora
1 cup kuttu ka atta or buckwheat flour
1 cup chopped palak or spinach leaves
1 green chili
2 tbsp peanuts
Rock salt or sendha namak
Water as required
Roast the peanuts in a small pan till they become crisp.
Once they cool down, crush them in a mortar-pestle.
Rinse the spinach leaves and finely sort them.
In a bowl, mix everything including the powdered peanuts.
Make a thick batter by pouring little water.
Heat oil and add spoonfuls of the batter in the hot oil and fry till they turn golden or crisp brown.
Serve the vrat palak pakora with coriander chutney, coconut chutney or homemade tomato sauce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif’s look in ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ revealed!
- I really do want to make my debut on television very soon: Ranveer Singh
- Winter season special: Hair care tips
- Spirituality: Chant this Ganesha Mantra on Tuesday to remove hurdles
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister