New Year: Kaju Mattar Tikki
This exclusive recipe, a specialty of chef Avinash Jha of Park Plaza (Gurgaon) is part of his special New Year Party platter.
80 grms Green peas
80 grms Cashew nut
40 grms Condensed milk
15 grms Green chilli
10 grms Ginger
10 grms Jeera powder
8 grms Coriander powder
5 grms Garam masala
20 ml Oil
Salt to taste
10 grms Fresh coriander
2 grms Chat masala
Par boil green peas in boiling water and keep aside
Mince green peas with green chilli, ginger, fresh coriander.
Mix the mince with grated condensed milk with remaining spices.
Divide the mince in equal six balls and then flatten with the palm, giving a tikki shape.
Coat with crusted cashew nut and grill on non stick pan on low temperature.
Serve with lacha onion, lemon wedges and mint chutney, sprinkle chat masala on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri