New Year special recipe: Chocolaty pancake
Celebrate the New Year by gorging on some chocolaty pancakes.
2 cups flour
2 tbsp powdered sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
1 ½ cups milk
¼ cup melted white butter
Take a bowl and mix flour, sugar and cocoa. Now add the eggs and mix them thoroughly. Add the milk to make a smooth batter.
Now heat a shallow frying pan. Use a ladle to pour some mixture into the pan.
Spread the mixture equally. Add butter so that the pancake cooks well.
Once bubbles start appearing on the surface, flip the pancake.
Similarly make pancakes with the remaining batter.
Serve with freshly sliced fruits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'