Pesarattu is a speciality dosa of Andhra Pradesh, traditionally made during Makar Sankranti.
• 1 cup Moong Dal
• 1 Onion (finely chopped)
• 1/4 tsp Ginger( finely chopped)
• Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
• 1-2 Green Chillies
• Salt as per taste
• Soak the moong dal for about 4 hours in water taken in a bowl.
• Wash them and grind to make smooth paste along with the chillies and ginger.
• Add the chopped onions, chopped coriander leaves and salt to the above prepared paste.
• Heat a flat griddle on high flame.
• Pour the batter on it and spread the batter on the pan moving from center to the corners.
• Give it the shape of round pancake.
• Sprinkle little oil on its sides and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
• Turn over and cook again.
• Serve it hot with coconut chutney.