Plum Chutney can act as a substitute of tomato; enjoy this fruit chutney with bread, roti or pakoras!
8 Ripe Plums
• 12 Raisins
• 1 tbsp Mustard oil
• 1 tsp Pachforan (mustard seeds, cumin seeds, black cumin seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds)
• 1 tsp Red chilly powder
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Sugar
• A pinch of salt
Boil the plums in a little water.
Once boiled, turn off the flame, allow to cool.
Deseed them and again boil, add sugar.
Add turmeric powder, salt, chill powder and let it simmer.
Now add the raisins.
Meanwhile heat the mustard oil in a frying pan.
Season it with pachforan.
Add the plum mixture and simmer again.
Cool a bit and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show