Enjoy the lovely rains while digging into this tangy chaat made of potatoes and Indian spices.
• 4 Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
• 1 tsp Chaat masala
• 2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
• 1 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
• 1/2 tbsp Mint Chutney
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• Oil for frying
• Chopped Coriander Leaves
• Salt as per taste
• Chop the boiled potatoes into small cubes.
• Deep-fry the potatoes in oil in a wok till golden brown and well cooked.
• Drain excess oil on a paper.
• Put the fried potatoes in a bowl with cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and mix thoroughly.
• Add tamarind chutney and mint chutney according to taste and mix properly.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.