Quick Ras Malai
• 10 Rasgullas
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
• A few Saffron strands (soaked in 1/4 cup warm milk)
• 4 cups Milk
• 1/4 cup Sugar
• In a non stick pan, boil milk, stirring continuously.
• Next, add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron.
• Remove from heat and let it cool.
• Now, squeeze rasgullas from the can gently and put them in the milk mixture.
• Check sweetness of the milk
• Add sweet syrup from the can, if required.
• Garnish with finely chopped nuts and raisins of your choice.
• Serve chilled.