Rajisthani: Chilli Garlic Chutney
Enjoy this delicious recipe.Ingredients :
• 10 Red Chillies (deseeded)
• 12 cloves Garlic
• 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Sea Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Cumin Powder Procedure :
• Take half cup of water and soak the red chillies for thirty minutes.
• Drain the water and keep the chillies aside.
• Grind the garlic cloves and red chillies with lemon juice to a fine paste.
• Add sea salt and cumin powder to the paste.
• Transfer into a serving bowl.
• Serve hot.
First Published: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 23:52