Rasse ki Kheer
Made in Punjab during Lohri, Rasse ki Kheer is a delicious dish cooked for hours in fresh sugarcane juice.
1 litre fresh sugarcane juice
150 gms Basmati rice
Put the sugarcane juice in a pan and heat. Wash and add the rice to it and allow it to cook in the juice on a slow fire. Continue cooking till the rice and sugarcane juice form a smooth mixture of thick consistency. Take it off the fire. Allow it to cool. Refrigerate and serve cold.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?