Recipe: 4 Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Easy to make and yummy to taste.
6 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
1 package (1.6-oz) four cheese, or alfredo pasta sauce mix
1/2 cup milk, or as necessary for desired consistency
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place potatoes and about 1 inch water in 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduced heat, cover and simmer 8 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well; if desired, transfer potatoes to mixing bowl.
With potato masher or electric mixer at low speed, coarsely mash potatoes. Add pasta sauce mix, milk and butter; mash or beat until smooth and fluffy. Stir in parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui