Recipe: 46 Spanish Tortillas
Check out the sizzling Spanish tortilla recipe.
• ¼ cup Olive Oil
• 2-3 Potatoes (peeled)
• 4 slices Bacon
• 2 slices Ham (cooked, diced)
• ½ Onion (thinly sliced)
• ½ Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
• 5 Eggs
• ¼ tsp Spanish Seasoning
• Slice off the edges of the potatoes to give them a square shape. Slice them thinly.
• Pour olive oil in a medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
• Add the sliced potatoes and fry lightly.
• Remove the potatoes and set aside.
• Place a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and evenly brown bacon.
• Remove the bacon and crumble it. Set aside.
• Reserve 1 tbsp of bacon fat and fry ham, onion and red bell pepper in the remaining fat.
• Beat eggs and Spanish seasoning together.
• Pour the eggs and vegetables into the skillet.
• Add bacon and potatoes.
• Cook the mixture on medium heat without stirring. Allow the bottom to brown.
• Turn the omelette over and brown on the other side.
• Serve hot.