Recipe: Aam Launji
Need 5 medium raw Mangoes
Salt to taste
5 tbsp of Sugar
1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder
2 tbsps of cooking oil
1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
1 tsp of fennel seeds (Saunf)
1/2 tsp of onion seeds (Kalonji)
Also, a pinch of Asafoetida
In a pan, boil five cups of water and add salt, turmeric powder, half the sugar, mango pieces and blanch till done. Drain the mangoes and keep aside.
In a pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, onion seeds and asafetida and allow it to splutter.
Add the mango pieces to the spices and adjust seasoning and sugar as required.
Cook for some time and remove the pan from heat.
The dish is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Nawazuddin Siddiqui at Ajmer Sharif
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’