Recipe: Aam Panna
Wondering how to cool your system? Have a glass of aam panna.
6 medium sized Green Mango
33/4th cup Water
1 tsp dry-roasted and grounded Cumin Seed
1/2 tsp Red chili Powder
1 tsp Salt
3 tblsp Sugar
3 tblsp chopped Mint Leaves
12 crushed Ice-cubes
Place the mangoes with water to cover in a sauce-pan and bring to boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain off the water and then peel, stone and pulp the mango with a spoon.
Place the pulp in a deep bowl.
Add water, sugar, salt, chili and cumin.
Stir in the mint and whisk again.
Transfer it to a jug.
Serve chilled with crushed ice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'