Recipe: Aam Panna
Beat the summer heat by sipping the delightful, healthy and easy to make Aam Panna.
• 2-3 Raw Mangoes, large size
• 2-3 tsp Cumin Powder
• 1 tsp Peppercorns, crushed
• Black Salt, to taste
• ¼ tsp Asafoetida
• ¼ cup Sugar
• Wash and peel the mangoes and boil them in the pressure cooker. Let them cool down.
• Now, mash and strain the pulp in a bowl.
• Put cumin powder, crushed peppercorns, black salt, asafeotida and sugar in it and mix well, till sugar is dissolved.
• Divide the mixture into 4 glasses; fill them up with chilled water and stir.
• Serve with ice cubes.