Recipe: Aam Ras
Beat the heat with this mango delight.
1 kg Mango (Aam)
200 gms powdered Sugar (Cheeni)
1/2 litre Milk (Doodh)
Peel and cut into small pieces.
Keep the seeds aside in a little water.
Grind the mango pieces in a mixer and strain the juice.
Mix sugar in the cold milk and add to the mango juice.
Add water for required consistency.
Serve chilled with puri or paratha.
Image courtesy: freshtrop.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?