Recipe: Aate Ka Halwa
1 cup flour
1/2 cup ghee (unsalted butter)
2-1/2 cups water
1 cup sugar
Chopped dry fruits like cashews, raisins
How to make Aate Ka Halwa
Take water and sugar in a skillet and bring it to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
In another skillet, mix the flour with ghee and cook it on a low flame till it turns slightly brown giving out a tasteful aroma.
Combine the sugary water with the roasted flour.
Keep stirring the mixture and add chopped dry fruits to it.
When it thickens remove it from the flame.
Atte Ka Halwa is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Recipe: Dahi mutton
- Ramnavami special recipe: Methi rice
- Makar Sankranti special recipe: Til Ka Laddoo
- New Year special recipe: Stuffed mushroom with pomegranate
- Recipe: Crock-pot chili (Roasted West Indian Pumpkin soup)
- Eid special recipe: Chicken Biryani
- Recipe: Machli kofta curry
- Navratri special recipe: Kaju Katli
- Navratri special recipe: Fruit Raita
- Navratri special recipe: Til Khoya Laddoo
- Navratri special recipe: Singhare ki Puri and Vrat ke Aloo ki Bhaji
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Ranchi: JSEB asks man to pay electricity bill of Rs 55 crore
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Service tax rate of 14% comes into effect from today
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- Zee Media conducts reality check of public places smoking ban
- Now a 'missed call' to shut down your computer
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- PM Narendra Modi-led panel likely to select CIC, CVC chiefs today
- Heatwave: Things you must know
- Caught on camera: Jharkhand health minister slaps RJD leader in public
- ISIS rapists pour boiling water on teenage victim's leg for refusing sex
- PM Modi told China, Pakistan economic corridor unacceptable: Sushma Swaraj
- Watch: The grand trailer of Rana Daggubati's `Baahubali`
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in
- Why Karan Johar signed Varun Dhawan instead of Salman Khan for ‘Shhuddhi’
- Narendra Modi to become first Indian PM to visit Israel