Recipe: Aate Ka Halwa
1 cup flour
1/2 cup ghee (unsalted butter)
2-1/2 cups water
1 cup sugar
Chopped dry fruits like cashews, raisins
How to make Aate Ka Halwa
Take water and sugar in a skillet and bring it to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
In another skillet, mix the flour with ghee and cook it on a low flame till it turns slightly brown giving out a tasteful aroma.
Combine the sugary water with the roasted flour.
Keep stirring the mixture and add chopped dry fruits to it.
When it thickens remove it from the flame.
Atte Ka Halwa is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'I hope Hrithik-Kangana feud ends soon'
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!