Enjoy this crispy South Indian delicacy.
• 1 cup Channa Dhal( Kadala Parupu)
• 1 cup Green Gram Dhal (Pasi Paruppu)
• 1 cup Red Gram Dhal
• 1cup Raw Rice
• 1 cup Idly Rice
• 2 Onions (chopped)
• 4- 8 Red Chilies
• 4 Garlic
• Few Curry leaves
• 3 strings Coriander Leaves
• ½ Fennel seeds(Saunf, Varyali)
• 1 tsp Cumin seeds (Seeragam)
• Salt and Oil to taste.
Soak chana dal, green gram dal, red gram dal, raw rice and Idly rice all together for about 1 to 2 hours.
• Add the red chilies, curry leaves, coriander leaves, garlic, fennel seeds, cumin seeds to the soaked ingredients. Make a paste of these ingredients
• Ensure that the batter is ready.
• Cut the onions and half grind it in the mixer. Set them aside.
• Add salt and half ground the onion to the mixer.
• Make dosas in the usual way, using this batter.