Recipe: Adrak Navratan
100 g Tender Ginger
¼ cup Lemon Juice
5-6 Green Chilies
½ cup Raisins
10-12 Dried Dates
How to make Adrak Navratan:
First, wash, peel and cut the ginger.
Wash and dry Raisins. Remove the seed of the dates and slice them lengthwise.
Now take the green chillies, remove their stems, wash and cut them into halves.
Put all the ingredients into a wide mouthed glass jar.
Mix the contents well and serve when the juice gets a pink colour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing