Recipe: Almond Kulfi
• 1 Cup Almonds (peeled and grinded)
• 1-1/2 Cup Condensed milk
• 1 Cup Whipped cream
• 1/4 tsp Powdered cardamom
• 1/2 Cup Pistachios (chopped)
• Pinch of Saffron
How to make
Mix all the ingredients except pista and saffron in a large bowl.
Beat the mixture for about 2-5 minutes to make it soft.
Now put this mixture in a conical mould.
Sprinkle it with chopped pistachios and saffron.
Keep it for freezing for about 8 to 10 hours.
Almond Kulfi is ready.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP