Recipe: Almond-Maple Pancakes
Try these yummy and delicious almond maple pancakes.
1½ cup soymilk
1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup wheat flour
2 tsp almond meal
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¼ cup maple syrup
1 large egg
Add soymilk and the vinegar in a small bowl and set aside and in a medium-sized bowl, sift together the dry ingredients
In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and egg until combined. Add the mixture of soymilk and vinegar.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mixing until batter is just combined and slightly lumpy.
Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter at a time in the heated skillet, flipping with a spatula when bubbles begin to appear on the surface. Serve with maple syrup and sliced almonds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- Pratyusha Banerjee case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six