Recipe: Almond Mushroom Pate
Check out this delicious almond mushroom pate.
2 tbsp margarine
sm onion, chopped
Clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 tsp tarragon
1 cup blanched whole almonds
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp soy Sauce
1 ds white pepper
2 tbsp Cream cheese
In a large skillet, melt margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Saute until tender but not browned. Add tarragon, stir until it is softened.
Pour mixture into a bowl of food processor. Add remaining ingredients. Process until mixture is smooth.
Add cheese if you prefer a more spreadable consistency. Spoon into a serving bowl. Top with garnish of your choice.
Serve with water crackers, thick slices of crusty French bread, thin slices of whole wheat bread, or unsalted whole wheat crackers. May be frozen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know who inspired Irrfan Khan to be an actor!
- Unbelievable! Mahesh Bhatt wrote Sheena Bora murder mystery months ago
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show