Recipe: Aloo Chaat
• 3 Potatoes (boiled and peeled)
• 1 tsp Chaat masala
• 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
• 1 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
• 1/2 tbsp Mint Chutney
• 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• Oil for frying
• Chopped Coriander Leaves
• Salt as per taste
How to make
Dice the boiled potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes.
Deep-fry the potatoes in oil till golden brown.
Soak excess oil on a paper.
Mix the fried potatoes in a bowl with cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and mix thoroughly.
Add tamarind chutney and mint chutney according to taste and mix properly.
Aloo Chaat is ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?