Recipe: Aloo Ka Halwa
4-5 medium sized potatoes
Half a cup sugar
4 tbsp ghee
1 cup milk
1 tbsp raisins (Break the stalks and wash)
1 tbsp chopped cashew
5-6 peeled cardamom
6-7 finely crushed almonds
How To Make:
1. Wash, boil and peel the potatoes.
2. Put 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan and fry the potatoes for 7-8 minutes on medium flame.
3. Stir continuously as it tends to stick to the base of the pan.
4. Add milk and sugar to the potatoes and mix well.
5. Cook till the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture starts leaving ghee.
6. Add cardamom powder and nuts and mix well.
Your aloo ka halwa is ready to serve!