Break the Karva Chauth fast by digging into these scrumptious aloo kachoris.
• 1/2 kg Potatoes
• 100 grams Arrowroot
• 1 fresh Coconut (grated)
• 2-3 Green Chilies
• 1 tsp Cardamom powder
• 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
• 3 tsp Sugar
• Salt to taste
• To make kachori covering, first boil and mash the potatoes. Mix it with 50 grams arrowroot, salt and knead it into a stiff dough.
• To make the filling, mix the grated coconut with crushed green chilies, sugar, lemon, cardamom and salt.
• To make kachori, take a small portion of the dough and pat between palms to make a small puri.
• Now stuff this puri with coconut mixture and form into a ball. Repeat the process to make rest of the kachoris.
• Douse the balls in the remaining arrowroot and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
• Serve hot.