Check out the delicious aloo potol this season.
• 2 cups Potol (Parval), sliced in chunks
• 2 cups of Potatoes, peeled and sliced in chucks
• ¼ cup coarsely pounded Peanuts, roasted
• 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)
• 1 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
• 2 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan/Chick Pea Flour)
• ¼ cup Coriander Leaves, chopped for garnishing
• 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil)
• Salt to taste
• In a pan, heat the oil and add potatoes, potol, salt and all the other spices, except gram flour, peanuts and chopped coriander.
• Sauté the ingredients and simmer it by adding ¼ cup of water.
• Lower the heat to medium flame and cover the pan, stirring occasionally until it is well cooked.
• Add gram flour and peanuts and simmer for another 5 minutes.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. The yummy Aloo Potol is ready to be served.