Recipe: Amritsari Gobi Mutter
This winter season, make cauliflower with peas curry without putting any onion and garlic in it.
1 cup boiled cauliflower florets
1 cup boiled tender green peas
2 cups peled and cubed bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki)
1/2 cup chopped cabbage
1 tsp chopped green chillies
5 tbsp cashewnut (kaju) paste
2 tsp kitchen king masala
1/4 tsp dried ginger powder (soonth)
1 tsp cornflour
4 tbsp milk
3/4 cup curds (dahi), whisked
4 tbsp cream
2 tbsp oil
sugar to taste
salt to taste
Cook the white pumpkin cubes in ¼ cup of water and salt and then blend to a smooth purée. Keep aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the cabbage and green chillies.
Add the white pumpkin purée, cashewnut paste, Kitchen King masala, dry ginger powder, sugar and salt and cook for some time.
Combine cornflour with milk and add to the gravy.
Mix in curds and vegetables and simmer till the gravy thickens.
Remove from the flame, add the cream and mix well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!
- Priyanka Chopra finds 'Dilwale', 'Bajirao Mastani' Box Office clash unfortunate