Recipe: Angel Hair Pasta
Learn how to make Angel Hair Pasta by following this easy recipe.
• 6-7 Ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
• 2-3 tbsp Olive oil
• 10 Ounces frozen broccoli, thawed
• 1 tsp Dried basil
• 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into one-inch pieces
• 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
• 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 Cloves garlic, minced
• 2/3 Cup chicken broth
• Heat olive oil in a skillet.
• Add chicken and stir until chicken is well cooked.
• Take out the cooked chicken and drain it on paper towels.
• Heat the remaining olive oil in same skillet.
• Add broccoli, carrot and garlic.
• Cook the mixture for 2 minutes. Stir occasionally.
• Return cooked chicken to the skillet.
• Add basil, chicken broth and Parmesan cheese.
• Cook for about 5 minutes.
• Place the cooked and drained pasta in a large bowl.
• Top with the above prepared chicken mixture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!