Recipe: Apple Biscuits
¾ cup grated Apple
1¼ cups All-Purpose Flour
½ tsp Baking Soda
1/3 cup Sugar
½ cup Margarine
1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
How to make Apple Biscuits:
Mix all the contents except cinnamon and knead smooth dough.
Divide the dough into 2 parts and roll-out each ½-inch even rectangles. Cut into circles by a cookie cutter.
Place on greased baking sheets and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Let it cool and store them safely.
(Pic courtesy: trialx.org)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- These magnificent photos will definitely make you want to visit West Bengal right now!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Pakistan-born actor sacked for racism against Indians