Recipe: Apple Breakfast Bread
2 Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Sugar
2 cups Flour
1/2 tsp Cloves
1 tsp Cinnamon
How to make Apple Breakfast Bread:
Heat up the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease the loaf pan.
Take a bowl; Stir butter and sugar (until smooth & creamy). Add beaten eggs.
Take a separate bowl and mix flour, salt, cloves, baking soda and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture into butter mixture; until moistened. Toss apples and bake for an hour; allow the pan to cool for 15 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'