Recipe: Apple Breakfast Bread
2 Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Sugar
2 cups Flour
1/2 tsp Cloves
1 tsp Cinnamon
How to make Apple Breakfast Bread:
Heat up the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and grease the loaf pan.
Take a bowl; Stir butter and sugar (until smooth & creamy). Add beaten eggs.
Take a separate bowl and mix flour, salt, cloves, baking soda and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture into butter mixture; until moistened. Toss apples and bake for an hour; allow the pan to cool for 15 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'