Recipe: Apple Coffee Cake
Treat your sweet tooth to this delicacy today!
1 Egg, beaten
5 cup Apples, tart, peeled, cored, chopped
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Raisins
1/2 cup Nuts, Pecans, Chopped
1/4 cup Oil, vegetable
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 cup Flour, all-purpose, sifted
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Oil 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan slightly.
Take a large mixing bowl and combine apples with raisins, sugar and pecans. Mix it well and let it aside for almost 30 minutes.
Stir in oil, egg vanilla, and. Sift together soda, flour and cinnamon, and stir into apple mixture about a third at a time for moistening dry ingredients.
Now you can turn batter into the pan. Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes.
Cool the apple coffee cake slightly before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- 10 Things you should definitely do in a lifetime
- Lalit Sen to compose for new TV show
- Irrfan, Deepika took romance to new level: Sircar
- Will judge contestants on the basis of voice: Shaan
- Salman Khan arrives in Himachal Pradesh to attend Arpita's wedding reception
- Salma Hayek, Colin Farrell weigh in on selfies ban
- Jaden Smith to play Static Shock
- Recipe: Tomato Bocconcinna Caprese
- Recipe: Simple Red Velvet Mousse
- Valentine's special recipe: Vanilla Strawberry Tart
- Valentine special recipe: Classic cake
- Valentine special recipe: Sugar Cookies
- Valentine special recipe: Apple Walnut Cake
- Recipe: Delhi Papdi Chaat
- Recipe:Valentine Tomato Pasta Soup
- Recipe: Strawberry Shortcake
- Recipe: Super Raspberry Protein Brownies
- Recipe: Chocolate Mousse
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Preity Zinta missed crew of 'ABCD 2' on 'Nach Baliye 7'
- Congress comes out with scathing 'report card' on PM Narendra Modi's 1yr rule