Enjoy the tasty apple filled crepes this New Year.
• Flour 1 Cup
• Eggs 2
• Milk ½ cup
• Salt ¼ Tea Spoon
• Castor Sugar 1 Table Spoon
1. Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and pour the mixture in to by spoon.
3. Turn the Crepe.
4. Cook the Crepes until the side golden brown.
• Apple 4
• Butter – Melted 1 Table Spoon
• Raisin 2 Table Spoon
• Costar Sugar 2 Tea Spoon
• Lemon Juice ½ Tea Spoon
1. Peel and chop the Apples.
2. Heat the butter on frying pan and add the apples, raisin.
3. Add the Juice and Sugar
4. Dry the apple pulp until 5 minutes on slow fire by using a wooden spoon.
Butter – Melted 1 Table Spoon
Icing Sugar 1 Table Spoon
1. Heat the frying pan by applying the butter.
2. Put the Crepe over and pour the butter by spoon.
3. Cook until the crepe crispy and golden brown color.
4. Fill the apple mixture and turn.
5. Remove from pan and dust with icing Sugar.