Recipe: Apple Pudding
• 8 Apples
• 8 tbsp Brown Sugar
• 2 tbsp Rum
• 1 tbsp Butter
• 30 g Raisins
• 10 g Cashew Nuts
• 1 tsp Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
How to make
Peel the apples and slice them.
Chop cashew nuts.
Soak the raisins in rum and refrigerate for half an hour.
Add apples, cashew nuts, sugar, cinnamon powder, lemon juice to the raisins-rum mixture in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and bake in a pudding dish at a temperature of 450 degrees F, for 20 minutes.
Serve it hot
Pic Courtesy: www.rivercottage.net
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'