Recipe: Apple Rabadi
Apple Rabadi is a must eat for all those with a sweet tooth!
3 cups milk
1 cup apple, grated
a pinch nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
1/4 teaspoon cardamom (elaichi) powder
100 gm Sugar
Almonds (for garnishing)
Bring the milk to boil in a heavy bottomed pan and simmer it for 10 to 12 minutes.
Add the grated apple, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder and simmer for another 5 to 7 minutes.
Cool completely. Add sugar, mix well and put to chill.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing