Recipe: Apple Rabri
3 Apples (peeled, grated)
1 litre Milk
4 tbsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
8-10 Almonds (blanched, sliced)
5-6 Pistachios (blanched, sliced)
How to make Apple Rabri
Pour milk in a broad iron vessel and bring it to boil. Simmer it till reduced to half of its original quantity.
Add sugar to the milk and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
Add the grated apples to the reduced milk and mix well. Cook for three to four minutes.
Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Pour into a serving dish.
Apple Rabdi is ready. Serve it hot or chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mohenjodaro' wraps up 101 days of shoot in Bhuj
- 'Dil Dhadakne Do' a world-class film: Anil Kapoor
- Every single child is unique: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan to attend sister's reception in Himachal
- 'Andaaz' clocks 12 years; Priyanka, Lara nostalgic
- Dwayne Johnson sets selfie world record
- HC's interim stay on release of film 'Phir Se'
- Susan Sarandon inaugurates homes for Nepal quake survivors
- Farhan Khan puts vanilla icecream face pack to coax pet dog to lick
- Celebrities show support for Ireland's vote for same sex marriage
- John Stamos 'heartbroken'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened