Try out this famous Ganesh Chaturthi recipe of Apple Rabri at home, by following these simple steps.
• 3 Apples (peeled, grated)
• 1 litre Milk
• 4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
• 8-10 Almonds (blanched, sliced)
• 5-6 Pistachios (blanched, sliced)
• Pour milk in a broad vessel and bring to a boil. Simmer till reduced to half the original quantity.
• Add sugar and cook on low heat, stirring continuously.
• Add the grated apples to reduced milk and mix. Cook for three to four minutes.
• Add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios. Pour into a serving dish.
• Apple Rabdi is ready. Serve hot or cold.