Recipe: Apple Walnut Cake
Yummy apple walnut cake for Christmas this year!
2 cups white sugar
1/2 pound butter
3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups sliced Macintosh apples
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Set aside.
Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to wet ingredients and mix well.
Stir in vanilla, walnuts and apples. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside to cool. Slide knife along outer edges to release bottom of tube pan. Slide knife along bottom of tube pan and inner tube to release cake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'