Try out this special Appleade drinks.
* 2 large apples
* Teaspoon of sugar
* Pint of water
Chop up the apples and pour a pint of boiling water over them. Sprinkle in about a teaspoon of sugar and leave to stand for a few minutes.
Strain the liquid and leave to cool. Serve with plenty of ice and garnish with a wedge of apple and a slice of lemon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tusshar Kapoor is now proud father to a baby boy! No, we aren’t kidding
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Deepika Padukone has a 'teddy bear' in Hollywood! Who is he?
- Daughter Laila, Jamie Foxx honour Muhammad Ali at BET Awards