Recipe: Asian Lamb Chops
Enjoy the delicious flavour of Asian Lamb chops.
2 lamb tenderloin chops per person
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbs Extra Light Olive Oil
2 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tsp rosemary - fresh
1 tbs brown mustard
1 tbs honey
1.Blend the marinade ingredients and marinade the lamb chops, turning frequently, for about 30 minutes.
2.Make sure you slash the fat side and get the marinade on the sides as well as each flat area.
3.Fire up the grill and make a very hot fire.
4.Remove chops from marinade keeping the marinade on the side and sear the chops on one side for 3 minutes.
5.Remove each chops dipping in the marinade on both sides the place uncooked side on grill.
6.Cook another 3 minutes allowing the meat to sear.
7.Now remove chops placing in marinade and return to fire for 1 minute on lower heat with grill hood closed.
8.Repeat last step cooking on alternate side and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC