Recipe: Asian Style Pasta Salad
Begin your day with this nutritious salad!
1 package Pasta
2 cups Broccoli Florets
1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
½ cup Red Onion (diced)
1 cup Snow Peas
1 cup Asian-Style Salad Dressing
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
1 tbsp fresh Ginger Root (minced, optional)
1 tbsp Garlic (minced, optional)
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
½ tbsp Sesame Seeds
Boil water in a large pot and blanch broccoli in it for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from water.
Blanch snow peas for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
Boil water in a large pan with salt to taste.
Cook the pasta in the boiling water until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add Asian-style salad dressing to the pasta and toss well.
Add broccoli, red bell pepper, red onion, snow peas, ginger and garlic. Toss well to blend the contents well.
Add salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Refrigerate the pasta salad for several hours or overnight.
Sprinkle sesame oil and sesame seeds over the salad.
The nutritious Asian Style Pasta Salad is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?