Recipe: Asian Style Pasta Salad
Begin your day with this nutritious salad!
1 package Pasta
2 cups Broccoli Florets
1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
½ cup Red Onion (diced)
1 cup Snow Peas
1 cup Asian-Style Salad Dressing
Salt (to taste)
Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
1 tbsp fresh Ginger Root (minced, optional)
1 tbsp Garlic (minced, optional)
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
½ tbsp Sesame Seeds
Boil water in a large pot and blanch broccoli in it for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from water.
Blanch snow peas for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
Boil water in a large pan with salt to taste.
Cook the pasta in the boiling water until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add Asian-style salad dressing to the pasta and toss well.
Add broccoli, red bell pepper, red onion, snow peas, ginger and garlic. Toss well to blend the contents well.
Add salt and black pepper. Mix well.
Refrigerate the pasta salad for several hours or overnight.
Sprinkle sesame oil and sesame seeds over the salad.
The nutritious Asian Style Pasta Salad is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'