Recipe: Aval Payasam
Pic courtesy: evernewrecipes.com
Try this yummy Aval Payasam recipe this evening.
Aval / Poha- 1 cup
Sugar- ¾ cup
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Cashew – 10 finely chopped
Raisins - 20
Almond - 5
Cardamom powder- ¼ tsp
Wash poha, soak it for a few seconds in clean water and then drain it completely.
Now boil the milk in a pan and add the soaked poha and stir gently.
Add sugar and stir it until it dissolves. Cook the mixture until it reduces to half.
Heat some ghee in another pan and fry the chopped cashews, raisins and almonds.
Now garnish the cooked payasam with the fried dry fruits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!