Recipe: Awadhi Rawa Burfi Sheera
Try this mouthwatering recipe and surprise your friends and family.
6 pieces Kalakand Burfi (crushed)
1 cup Milk
1/3 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Ghee
1 cup Semolina
10 Cashew nuts (chopped)
A few strands of Saffron (kesar)
1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
Dissolve the saffron in a tablespoon of milk.
In a pan, heat the ghee and fry almonds, cashew nuts and raisins and set aside.
In the same wok, roast semolina till golden brown.
In a separate pan, heat milk with a cup of water and bring it to boil. Add it to roasted semolina and cook till semolina separates.
Add the saffron, sugar and green cardamom powder to it and cook till water evaporates.
Now add the crushed kalakand burfi to it and cook on low flame for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut