Recipe: Azadi Rabri
Celebrate the spirit of freedom by trying this delectable recipe.
2 litres full cream milk
½ cup chopped pistachoes
¼ cup chopped cashews
¼ cup raisins
¼ cup chopped almonds
6-7 Malai Peda/1/2 cup khoya
Sugar to taste
1 tsp green cardamom powder
Heat milk in a heavy bottomed pan. Keep stirring and cook till the milk reduces to a little more than half a litre.
Add khoya/peda and cook for a couple of minutes. You must keep the flame low and keep stirring all the while.
Add the nuts and cardamom powder before removing from fire. Transfer in a glass container, garnish with some nuts and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam