Baby Corn Pakoda is a tasty and healthy Indian snack.
• 10 Baby corns
• 5 tbsp Corn flour
• 5 tbsp Maida
• 4 Green chillies
• 6 Garlic pods
• 1 Inch piece ginger
• 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
• Oil for frying
• Salt to taste
• Water as required
• Cut the baby corns lengthways into two, set aside.
• Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a fine paste.
• Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a soft batter.
• Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
• Dip each baby corn in the batter and fry until crisp and golden.
• Baby Corn Pakodas are ready to serve.