Recipe: Baby Spinach and Mushroom Salad with Basil Dressing
Chef Karan Mehta
Try out celeb chef Karan Mehta’s tempting salad made with exotic veggies and herbs.
36 leaves baby Spinach
100 gm Mushrooms
16 Baby corns
8 bread croutons
1 tsp chopped garlic
11/2 tsp chopped basil
1 tsp lemon juice
50 ml extra virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
Wash and tear the spinach leaves and place in a bowl.
Trim the mushrooms and cut them in slice.
Deseed the tomatoes and cut into juliennes.
Cut the baby corn into diagonals.
Combine all ingredients together. Mix well and set aside.
To prepare dressing combine chopped garlic, chopped basil, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
Garnish with bread croutons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!