Recipe: Badam Aur Palak Ke Kebab
This is an amazing recipe, which will leave you craving for more.
Blanched Spinach 500 Gms
Chopped Almonds 100 Gms
Roasted channa Powder 20 Gms
Chopped Ginger 5 Gms
Yellow chilli powder 10 Gms
Cumin powder 10 Gms
Chat Masala 5 Gms
Ghee for frying 100 ml
Mint Chutney 100 Gms
Green Salad for garnish
salt To taste
Sauté the blanched spinach and almonds, add the gram flour for binding.
Add chopped chili, coriander, ginger, chat masala and Indian spices.
Make small round balls (Tikki).
Serve with mint chutney and green salad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All women really want is to look feminine, beautiful: Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- More than 25 pc of Brit women don't step out without make-up
- When Sonakshi Sinha travelled in a local train
- Peter Brook returns to `Mahabharata` for his new play `Battlefield`
- Mumbai's delivery boys to be thanked on Friendship Day