Recipe: Badam Aur Palak Ke Kebab
This is an amazing recipe, which will leave you craving for more.
Blanched Spinach 500 Gms
Chopped Almonds 100 Gms
Roasted channa Powder 20 Gms
Chopped Ginger 5 Gms
Yellow chilli powder 10 Gms
Cumin powder 10 Gms
Chat Masala 5 Gms
Ghee for frying 100 ml
Mint Chutney 100 Gms
Green Salad for garnish
salt To taste
Sauté the blanched spinach and almonds, add the gram flour for binding.
Add chopped chili, coriander, ginger, chat masala and Indian spices.
Make small round balls (Tikki).
Serve with mint chutney and green salad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter