Recipe: Badam Halwa
• 1 Cup Almonds
• 2-1/2 Cups Sugar
• 3 Cup Water
• 2 Cups Ghee
• 1 Pinch Saffron
How to make
Immerse almonds in a bowl containing boiling water.
Peel the skin of almonds and grind them into a fine paste.
Add sugar into one cup of water in a pan, and boil it till it turns into syrup.
Add almond paste to this syrup and mix well.
Mix saffron in a little water and add to the syrup.
Instantly add one-cup ghee into the mixture.
As the above mixture turns paste-like, pour the remaining ghee gradually.
When a batter like mixture is formed after sometime, remove it from the flame.
Garnish the halwa with dry fruits and its ready to be served.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tate Taylor to direct 'The Girl on the Train'
- Cara Delevingne angered by modelling industry
- Marvel's 'Empire of the Dead' to be adapted for TV
- Azhar biopic not to show Salman Khan angle?
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Check out: Ranveer Singh's 'Mehra' family in 'Dil Dhadakne Do'!
- What is Varun Dhawan's promise to Salman Khan?
- Divyanka Tripathi intimidates her fans
- Rajkumar Hirani produces his sister's play
- Paul McCartney buys $15.5 million penthouse
- Dyeing hair helped Eva Green
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Anurag Kashyap to bid goodbye to India, settle in 'cinema-friendly' France!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2, Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore: Preview
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- CBSE Class X Results 2015 to be announced today?
- Kerala Plus Two Results 2015 on keralaresults.nic.in
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset