Recipe: Badam Milk
Stay cool and refreshed during the scorching summers with this nutritious drink!
Almonds, 1 cup
Pistachios, 1 cup
Chilled/ warm milk, 3 cups
Sugar, to taste
Cardamom powder, 2/3 teaspoon
Kewra essence, 2 tablespoons (optional)
Rose water, 2 teaspoons
Grind the pistachios and almonds to a smooth paste. Add a little milk while grinding.
Add the milk, sugar, cardamom powder, kewra essence (if using) and rose water to the mixture.
Blend all the ingredients well. Refrigerate in a tall glass.
The delicious Badam Milk is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week