Recipe: Badam Puri
Enjoy this layered, soft-yet-crispy sweet delicacy.
• 2-1/2 cup Maida
• 1/2 cup Badam (paste)
• 3-1/2 cup Sugar
• 1-1/4 cup Rice Flour
• 100 ml Milk
• 1 gm Saffron
• 1 tsp Cardamom
• 25 ml Ghee
• 1 cup Oil
• 1 cup Water
How to make Badam Puri:
• Knead dough with rice flour, maida, milk and alomond paste.
• Heat water in a pan and add saffron and cardamom to it. Stir it to make sugar syrup.
• Make small balls of the dough and roll each ball into a small round puri.
• Apply ghee on the puri and stack one on the top of other with three puries in each stack.
• Roll and cut each stack into small pieces. Again, roll the pieces into a round shape and deep fry until golden brown.
• Now put all the puris in the sugar syrup. Leave it for 10 minutes and take them out of it.
• Badam Puri is ready to serve.