Recipe: Baked Eggplant
Eggplants are quite popular on the Greek dining table. Try out this simple easy to make recipe.
• 800 gms Eggplants
• 1/4 kg Chopped Onions
• 1/2 kg Tomatoes
• 6 Garlic Cloves
• Olive Oil
• Salt to taste
• Fry the onions.
• Peel the tomatoes chop and mash them.
• Crush the garlic cloves.
• Now blend the tomato paste with garlic.
• Wash the brinjals and cut them in horizontal slices.
• Grease a nonstick pan and place the eggplant slices.
• Cook the tomato paste with onions for some time. Pour this mixture on top of the eggplant slices.
• Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C and bake till done.